In some cases, it will be necessary for you to obtain a letter from us stating that you will be attending IREE. The process for requesting a visa letter is as follows:
1. Send us your request for a visa letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Full name as it appears in your passport: Last name, First and middle names
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Detailed postal address
- Country of Passport; Passport Number; Passport Expiry Date
- Current country of residence
- Date of Birth
- Will you be presenting at the conference?
- Proposed visit dates to Australia
2. We will email the letter as a PDF.
We are only able to generate visa letters for paid attendees and organising committee members, so it is important that you register for the conference before requesting a visa letter. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this document is a guide only. It is the responsibility of the individual traveller to make sure they are applying for the correct visa.